A lightning struck Bogota’s City Surveillance site that night, A/C units and Power distribution units crashed, the whole system went down.
Just as fast, the support engineers went in and started recovering the system. It started comming up.
Minutes later a second lightning struck the site!
The datastores became so damaged that the data was destroyed completely.
We flew onsite as fast a possible, and before midday the system was completely reinstalled, fixed and ready for configuring the cameras.
By midnight all 10K+ cameras were online and recording.
Ahh yes... We have quickly recovered surveillance sites from total crashes several times
- Recovered Xalapa’s C4 in Mexico from a total crash, and fixed it’s design laws in less than 36 hours
- We recovered Plaza Cerdan in Puebla from total hardware damage back to recording in less than 2 days
- Got all Mexico City Airport T2 cameras recording in one morning
- And nearly 20 cases more in Mexico, Jamaica, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador
What Inteliciencia Aplicada can do for you...
- Size the storage, compute, network, etc. for your surveillance cameras.
- Migrate your existing NVRs to advanced surveillance units
- Scale up/out from 10 to 100,000 cameras, sensors, doors, alarms, sites, campus, regions, etc.
- Create your entire monitoring solution with distributed or local sites as needed
- Train your personnel to do the video surveillance properly to maximize the results
- Add advanced real-time and forensic analitics to your surveillance
- Help you migrate from analog to digital surveillance
- … And every case is custom tailored to suit your needs